Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Endorsement by Lee Tunnel

I’m thankful for a tool that will challenge young athletes in the disciplines of authentic Christianity…to learn to walk with the one who’s love for us doesn’t change with our on field successes and failures…in whose eyes our value remains constant and the one who deeply cares about who we are and not what we do…I’ve been a Christian since I was 9 years old, and throughout a high school, div. 1 college, and pro career, the most important thing in my life is the relationship I have with our savior…If young athletes want to reach their potential, it is vital that they learn to walk with God on a daily basis…

A Life Worth Following will help athletes learn to develop consistency in their quiet times…for me, my quiet time is when I daily yield my life to god and ask the Holy Spirit to reflect Jesus through me in all I do…Chris Hammond long time major league veteran

A Life Worth Following can help young athletes strengthen their daily relationship with God will prove to be far more valuable than anything this world can offer.


Lee Tunnel
Bullpen Coach
Cincinati Reds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online